Friday, April 20, 2018

Portraits

This week we worked on doing portraits of our classmates however we had to use the style they have been using this entire year. This project gives you the ability to explore the work and styles they have done and it makes all the portraits different. I think this project is really interesting because we all have such different styles.
This photo is of Ava, using her style of coloring in people and leaving parts of the body blank such as their arms.

This is a photo of Sophie, using her panning / blurred style. 

This is a photo of Stewart, using his style of street photography.

This is a photo of Lakpa, using her style of city silhouettes. 

This is a photo of Casey, using her style of collages.

This is a photo of Max, using his style of blurring.

12 comments:

  1. I really like these photos! I especially like the photo of Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Lauren! I really love the image of Casey. I think how you have the entire image black except her shirt which displays flowers/nature is a great idea. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I really like the on of Casey. You replicated these series really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your photos of Lakpa and Casey. I think those two were your strongest photos and best imitated their styles. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. The only advice would be to add eyes to my ghost image, other than that these are soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great. I especially like your one for Stewart because of the element of surprise it has to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos of Lakpa and Sophie. I have no suggestions. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work this week! I have no suggestions, you really captured the photographers' style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did a really good job with imitating what each person did. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought the one of Casey was really well done, as you really showed a great contrast in color

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did a really great job of creating these photos.

    ReplyDelete

"Best of Series"

Throughout these past three weeks, we have been working on our projects which I chose to follow Uta Berth's vision of creating blurred i...